The Train Collector - Current Issue
One of the great benefits of becoming a member of the Train Collectors Society is your subscription to Train Collector.
The Train Collector is published quarterly in full colour using the
latest digital print technology. Being produced in this way it has been
possible to include a feature that would not have been possible by
previous methods within the budget available, full colour!
The current editor is Nicholas Oddy.
As always full of fascinating articles, including:
- Building A Leeds For Douglass GW 2-4-0 Tank
- More Power Igor! Putting A Loco De Luxe To The Test
- A Lot Of Hot Air - LBSC And The Stirling Cycle Engine
- Breaking News
- Tim’s Trains
- Allen’s Oddities
- Interesting Rovex Set
- And Now For Something Completely Different
- A Touch Of The Irish
- Worthless Oddity Or Important Discovery?
- A Gauge I American Pacific - The Unlikely Confluence Of Boucher, Bassett-Lowke, Henry Greenly And LBSC
- The Trains Of Georg Fischer
- Vintage Screw Thread Sizes
- A Short History Of The Tri-Ang ‘R’ Number
- The Tri-Ang 0-6-0 Saddle Tank
- Made In Siberia – Omzet 0 Gauge Battery Trains
- Who? Why? When?
- Responses To Previous Articles
- The Kato N Scale ‘Friendship Tram
- The Vectis Gallery