The Train Collector - Current Issue
One of the great benefits of becoming a member of the Train Collectors Society is your subscription to Train Collector.
The Train Collector is published quarterly in full colour using the
latest digital print technology. Being produced in this way it has been
possible to include a feature that would not have been possible by
previous methods within the budget available, full colour!
The current editor is Nicholas Oddy.
As always full of fascinating articles, including:
- Obituary - Peter Bird
- Memory Games
- Not As Advertised
- Two Models, Two Manufacturers - The Same Running Number And Railway Company
- Fragments From Forgotten Firms 4
- And Now For Something Completely Different
- A Snapshot Of History
- Jouet De Paris Tunnel
- Just Add Lettering
- GWR Pannier Tank Models
- The Tri-Ang Girder Bridge (R.78)
- An Inside Look At Playcraft Br Mk1 Coaches
- My Vintage Layout – Branskdowne Park
- Knights Head
- 4 Cor Encore
- Minories: Operations And Rolling Stock
- Oscillating Round Loco Design – Fun With ‘Meccanod’ Steam
- Allen’s Favourites
- Who? Why? When?
- Responses To Previous Issues
- Train Collectors Society Late Summer Show
- Train Collectors’ Society Autumn Show
- Brighton Toy And Model Museum’s 30th Anniversary Event
- Coming Events
- The Vectis Gallery