One of the great benefits of becoming a member of the Train Collectors Society is your subscription to Train Collector.
The Train Collector is published quarterly in full colour using the latest digital print technology. Being produced in this way it has been possible to include a feature that would not have been possible by previous methods within the budget available, full colour!
The current editor is Nicholas Oddy.
The current issue for March 2020 (No.54) has been sent to members.
As always full of fascinating articles, including:
- From the Membership Secretary
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting
- Meet the Comittee; Pat Hammond - Archivist
- Great Oaks The Acorn is a Centurion
- Thoughts On Restoration, Conservation and Repair
- A Large Scale Lowke Basset Atlantic
- Far Off Distant
- The Tri-ang Midland 3F
- Ernst Plank Miniature Trains
- Now Serving The Other South West
- Visiting 1980
- Time Stood Still
- Allen’s Oddities
- Snapshot of History
- Flangless Locomotive Models
- Breathe Life Into M Pullmans
- S-R Gauge 1 Cattle Can