One of the great benefits of becoming a member of the Train Collectors Society is your subscription to Train Collector.
The Train Collector is published quarterly in full colour using the latest digital print technology. Being produced in this way it has been possible to include a feature that would not have been possible by previous methods within the budget available, full colour!
The current editor is Nicholas Oddy.
The current issue for December 2019 (No.53) has been sent to members.
As always full of fascinating articles, including:
- A Snapshot of History
- Bing Trains for Canada - A Case of Subterfuge
- Rocket Made Easy
- Locos From My Childhood
- Danish 0 Gauge: Pionér Expressen
- Tim’s Trains
- Allen’s Oddities
- Visiting 1953
- The Parts Bin of One Family’s History in Toy Trains
- Now for Something Completely Different: Playing Cat and Mouse
- Overview of Makers of Older H0 Passenger Cars from France
- Telling the Woods from the Trees
- TCS Members Answer the Call for Information
- Who? When? Why?
- Responses To Previous Issues
- Letters to the Editor
- Brass, Steel & Fire - a review
- The Autumn Train Collectors Get Together
- Vintage Trains Day at Tappers