One of the great benefits of becoming a member of the Train Collectors Society is your subscription to Train Collector.
The Train Collector is published quarterly in full colour using the latest digital print technology. Being produced in this way it has been possible to include a feature that would not have been possible by previous methods within the budget available, full colour!
The current editor is Nicholas Oddy.
As always full of fascinating articles, including:
- Season’s Greetings and Thank You
- Obituary - The Reverend Alan Cliff
- My Ambition To Own A Roller
- Rovex Princess 70th Anniversary
- Leeds Bakelite Models
- Zeuke - A Borsig In Bakelite
- Douglass Models
- GéGé, An Early Toy Maker Using Plastic
- Plastic Trains From Italy - Lima, Pocher and Rivarossi
- Allen’s Oddities
- Who? Why When?
- The Use Of Plastic In British-Made Toy Trains
- Early Use of Plastic In 00 Rolling Stock
- Big Big Train - Made In The USSR
- Snapshot of History
- Very Cheap TT Train Sets
- The Whimsical World Of WHIRRRR: Takara-Tomy
- Gachapon Trains
- A Christmas Tale
- Responses To Previous Articles
- Whaplode Group Meeting
- Classified Ads
- The Vectis Gallery