The Train Collector - Current Issue
One of the great benefits of becoming a member of the Train Collectors Society is your subscription to Train Collector.
The Train Collector is published quarterly in full colour using the
latest digital print technology. Being produced in this way it has been
possible to include a feature that would not have been possible by
previous methods within the budget available, full colour!
The current editor is Nicholas Oddy.
As always full of fascinating articles, including:
- Cheap Thrills In Lockdown
- Joy & Pathos: An Adventure In Erzgebirge
- Wood…And Woods…For Woods
- Brian Wright - A Life In Tinplate
- Allen’s Favourites
- And Now For Something Completely Different
- A Snapshot Of History
- Coach Building In The 1950s
- Some Notes On Whitemetal Kits And Two Pre-Grouping Scottish Locos
- Big Big Train - Made In Ukraine
- Three More 0 Gauge Atlantics
- Is ‘Half A Loaf’ Really ‘Better Than No Bread’?
- Who? Why? When?
- Responses To Previous Issues
- Meeting Reports
- The Vectis Gallery