The Train Collector - Current Issue
One of the great benefits of becoming a member of the Train Collectors Society is your subscription to Train Collector.
The Train Collector is published quarterly in full colour using the
latest digital print technology. Being produced in this way it has been
possible to include a feature that would not have been possible by
previous methods within the budget available, full colour!
The current editor is Nicholas Oddy.
As always full of fascinating articles, including:
- From The Chairman.
- Locomotives For Minories
- Cor! What A Result! – Building Vintage Bsl Portsmouth Emu Kits
- Tri-Ang TT – Origins Of T590 Continental 0-6-0…Or Not… As The Case May Be!
- Märklin Liliputbahn
- The Seki Stop-And-Go Device
- Gbn – B. The Origins Of The Early Bing Trademark
- A Snapshot Of History
- Tims Trains – Returning To The Fold
- A Beam Of Thought
- A Blue Hornby France Steamliner
- A Tribute
- Fast Food (But In H0 Scale Portions!)
- Who? Why? When?
- Responses To Previous Issues
- Coming Events
- The Vectis Gallery