One of the great benefits of becoming a member of the Train Collectors Society is your subscription to Train Collector.
The Train Collector is published quarterly in full colour using the latest digital print technology. Being produced in this way it has been possible to include a feature that would not have been possible by previous methods within the budget available, full colour!
The current editor is Nicholas Oddy.
The current issue for March 2020 (No.54) has been sent to members.
As always full of fascinating articles, including:
- A Mysterious Milanese: Fage
- Ritter Gotthard Locomotive
- Going Up In Smoke - Tri-ang and Tri-ang Hornby‘Smoking’ Locos
- A Dunk Obscurity
- The Night Ferry Sleeper Modelled
- A Unique 0 Gauge Kit or Scratchbuilt CIWL Pullman Car
- A Dealer’s and Collector’s Delight
- Rosanna’s Trains
- Southern BR 6 Pull
- Visiting 1929
- A Snapshot of History
- Tim’s Trains
- And Now For Something Completely Different
- A Century-Old CR 20 Ton Breakdown Crane in 0 Gauge
- An Early Birmingham Dribbler?
- Mini Train Set
- Clockwork Conversions
- Allen’s Oddities
- The Hornby Electric Train