Here you can renew online
Please just select your membership type from the list below and enter your membership number* to renew your subscription to the Train Collectors Society.
* you will see this on the address label used for your magazine
TRAIN COLLECTORS SOCIETY PRIVACY NOTICE
This is the privacy notice of the Train Collectors Society (TCS), the data controller.
Personal data is data which can be used to identify you.
This statement sets out how the TCS will use your personal data.
The personal data we collect is each member’s name and address and email address. We do not hold any other personal data. The data is held as computer files used by the Membership Secretary and other appropriate officers to enable them to administer the TCS.
Subject to applicable data protection law we will share your personal data with the printer of our magazine, so that he can mail-out the magazine. There is a contract in place which complies with data protection law.
The legal basis under which we will process your personal data is for your own legitimate interest.
The member managing the TCS website resides in Germany, so we have EU cross border processing. The TCS operates under UK authority.
The Data Protection Officer is the committee member acting as Treasurer.
We will use your personal data in the following ways
- To send you the TCS magazine.
- To remind you that membership subscriptions are due to be paid.
- To inform you of events organised by us, and to invite your participation as helper, exhibitor or trader.
- To manage access to the Membership Area of the TCS website.
You have rights under applicable data protection law as set out below
- For data to be corrected, amended or erased.
- To be informed about processing.
- To object to or restrict the processing.
- To be informed how the data is processed.
- To complain to the Information Commissioner’s office