- This event has passed.
2020 TCS Public Summer Exhibition – canceled untill further notice
July 4 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm£5
Unfortunately the meeting has been canceled. In case there will be a new date we will inform on this page
TCS Summer Show near Aylesbury Bucks 4th July 2020
The Train Collectors Society will be holding our 22nd Summer show again at the Stoke Mandeville Stadium close to the famous hospital near Aylesbury Buckinghamshire . There will be a large hall as before with at least 20 working model and toy train displays and over 20 specialist model and toy train traders. We also plan to hold our popular Bring and Buy stand for TCS members so bring along your unwanted items.
Summer Show Exhibitors
- Large layout of 00 gauge 1950’s model railways
- Large 00 Triang Hornby layout 50 years on
- Large S gauge layout of American Flyer and others
- Layout 00 “on Picasso Lines” Jeuf, Acho etc
- Large layout of “Not Big Big” trains.
- O gauge U Terminus fiddle yard layout
- Static display of unique tin plate buildings in 0 gauge
- Large layout of 0 gauge tin plate trains
- 0 gauge 1930’s and others live steam layout
- Vintage G scale live steam layout
- Very large vintage Gauge 1 layout
- Very large 0 gauge tin plate freight stock layout
- 00 gauge Hornby live steam layout
- James Bond themed 00 gauge scenic layout
- Large Triang Big Big layout
- Southern Themed Triang Super 4 00 gauge layout
- Layout featuring Lima 0 gauge scale trains.
Plus 18 specialist traders
Plus the Bring and Buy tables
There will be plenty of free parking space and hot and cold food and refreshments in the cafeteria in the entrance to the main centre a few yards away. This venue and the facilities were very well liked in 2018. The club's motto is; any make, any gauge and any age so you will find trains running that are over 80 years old right up to modern trains available today, we expect trains will be running in gauges 00, H0, S gauge, 0 gauge and gauge one from dozens of manufacturers from around the world. There will also be 0 gauge live steam trains running.